Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune will take on Alex de Minaur in the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC semifinals on Friday, March 3.
Rune is favored (-200) to get to the final against the underdog de Minaur (+165).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 2:41 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Alex de Minaur: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Friday, March 3
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Rune vs. de Minaur Matchup Performance & Stats
- Rune is 36-13 on hard courts over the past year, with two tournament titles.
- Rune has won 86.4% of his service games on hard courts and 24.5% of his return games over the past 12 months.
- Including hard courts only, Rune has converted 43.1% of his break-point opportunities (125 of 290) over the past 12 months.
- In his most recent tournament (the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament), Rune was beaten by Gijs Brouwer 4-6, 0-4 on February 16, in the round of 16.
- de Minaur has registered a 23-13 record on hard courts over the past year, clinching one tournament title.
- When playing on hard courts, de Minaur has a 79.2% winning percentage in service games and a 28.0% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts de Minaur is 115-for-258 on break points, 44.6%, which ranks 127th.
- In the quarterfinal of his most recent tournament (the Open 13 Provence) on February 24, de Minaur was defeated by No. 60-ranked Benjamin Bonzi 2-6, 4-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.