On Friday, Dusan Lajovic (No. 75 in the world) takes on Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 76) in the quarterfinals of the Chile Dove Men+Care Open.
Lajovic has -120 odds to earn a spot in the semifinals with a win over Etcheverry (+100).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 10:35 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Dusan Lajovic vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Chile Dove Men+Care Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Friday, March 3
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Lajovic vs. Etcheverry Matchup Performance & Stats
- In 11 tournaments on clay over the past year, Lajovic has gone 16-11.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Lajovic has won 75.4% of his games on serve, and 24.9% on return.
- Lajovic has converted 36.9% of his break-point chances on clay (59 of 160) over the past year.
- In the the Rio Open presented by Claro, Lajovic’s last tournament, he was beaten in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-7 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on February 24.
- Etcheverry has taken part in eight tournaments on clay over the past year, registering a 6-8 record on that surface.
- Etcheverry is 81-for-121 in service games on clay courts (winning 66.9%) and 23-for-120 in return games (19.2%).
- On clay courts Etcheverry has won 32.9% of break points, 23 out of 70, to rank 135th.
- In the Rio Open presented by Claro, Etcheverry’s last tournament, he played No. 47-ranked Albert Ramos-Vinolas in the round of 32 on February 21 and was defeated 7-5, 4-6, 4-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.