Alexander Zverev (No. 16 ranking) will face Andrey Rublev (No. 6) in the semifinals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on Friday, March 3.
Zverev has -145 odds to win this match against Rublev (+125).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 6:37 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Alexander Zverev vs. Andrey Rublev: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Friday, March 3
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Zverev vs. Rublev Matchup Performance & Stats
- Zverev is 8-5 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Zverev has won 19.5% of his return games and 85.4% of his service games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Zverev has converted 33 of 96 break points (34.4%).
- Zverev was beaten by Andy Murray (6-7, 6-2, 5-7) on February 22 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the Qatar ExxonMobil Open.
- Rublev has put up a 31-16 record on hard courts over the past year, securing one tournament victory.
- Rublev has an 84.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 21.6% winning percentage in return games.
- Rublev’s 118 break points won on 317 total break points on hard courts (37.2% win percentage) ranks 124th.
- In the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Rublev’s previous tournament, he went head to head with No. 52-ranked Jiri Lehecka in the quarterfinals on February 23 and was beaten 6-4, 4-6, 3-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.