Novak Djokovic (No. 1 ranking) will meet Hubert Hurkacz (No. 11) in the quarterfinals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on Thursday, March 2.
Djokovic is the favorite (-950) in this match compared to the underdog Hurkacz (+625).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:35 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Novak Djokovic vs. Hubert Hurkacz: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Thursday, March 2
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Djokovic vs. Hurkacz Matchup Performance & Stats
- Djokovic has won five tournaments on hard courts over the past year, with a record of 30-1 on that surface.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Djokovic has won 92.6% of his service games and 31.7% of his return games.
- Djokovic has converted 42.8% of his break-point chances on hard courts (98 of 229) over the past 12 months.
- In his previous tournament, the Australian Open, Djokovic advanced all the way to the final and then beat No. 4-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 6-3, 7-6, 7-6 on January 29.
- Hurkacz has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts over the past year, registering a 27-13 match record on that surface.
- Hurkacz is 502-for-577 in service games on hard courts (87.0%) and 105-for-565 in return games (18.6%).
- On hard courts Hurkacz has won 34.7% of break points (86 out of 248) to rank 144th.
- Hurkacz was the last one standing in his previous tournament, the Open 13 Provence, as he made it to the title match and defeated No. 60-ranked Benjamin Bonzi 6-3, 7-6 on February 26.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.