Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Develop and maintain project master schedule based on the planning and updates of each workstream
- Walk-down to identify the completeness of the items in schedule and tracking
- Schedule monitoring and controlling based on the target date of milestones completion, weekly based report to Project Manager on progress of the confirmed project schedule.
- Collection the project report from workstream leaders and consolidate to Project manager. Support Project manager to prepare project overall report.
- Develop Project Risk Log with collaboration of all project members and tracking the update and completion.
- Establish project governance such as reporting structure and risk management, ensure its execution. Completion of PM procedure and readiness for audit any time.
- Support PM with document preparation for necessary internal/external project approvals, permits, etc.
- In charge of the project meeting arrangement (online/offline) with internal/external stakeholders, develop and update the meeting action tracker and follow up on the completion. Facilitate teams to drive planned actions into results.
- Coordinate cross workstreams interface.
- Manage project folders in MS Sharepoint.
- Support Project Manager on project delivery according to approved scope, timeline, budget, safety and quality requirements.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years project management related experience
- Project schedule development experience is preferred
- Experience in an international engineering company is preferred
- Actual project experience in GMP environment, cleanroom is a plus
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Good at MS-Project software
- As for the work location, it will be currently located in Song-do, but it will be changed to *Sihwa or *near Daejeon area according to the site decision later.
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!