Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are proud to be our organization’s talent incubator and career accelerator. With us, you are part of a team that actively cultivates and develops the next generation of leaders for our global company. Many former consultants have now moved on to leadership roles throughout the organization.
Joining our In-House Consulting Team is a rare and unique opportunity. We work with and for our colleagues across the globe, driving cross-functional projects to develop solutions on a variety of topics, including but not limited to strategy, business development, process optimization, market access, innovation, manufacturing, and marketing. Our team delivers cutting-edge, inspired consulting solutions, while building lasting partnerships within the company. Together, we further our growth as a Science and Technology leader.
As a (Senior) Manager in our Inhouse Consulting team, you will drive projects across all our business sectors from Healthcare, Life Science, Electronics, and Group Functions. While this role is based in the Greater Boston area, we are truly an international and diverse team with offices in Germany, Singapore, and Shanghai, offering global opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Joining us, you will hone your skills through consulting projects, grow your internal network, observe real-impact to the business, and build a reputation across the organization as a proactive problem-solver and partner. Being part of our team will allow you to experience different sectors and business areas to better determine your own preferred career path. You will be able to work with a broad landscape of teams and find the best fit. After a few years with the team, our Inhouse Consultants take the next step with us, transition into one of our business sectors, and become leaders in the organization.
If you’re looking for a change from the norm, apply now to learn more about this unique and exciting opportunity which offers you:
- Creative autonomy: You choose the projects, identify the needs, create the proposal, and drive the project to a successful completion
- Proactive mentoring from seasoned leaders helping further your development based on your development goals and future career preferences
- Driving your professional advancement by exploring different business sectors and functions to determine your personal career path
- Empowering yourself for a leadership role within the organization by developing a robust network and growing your skillset and knowledge
Who You Are
- An advanced degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in a management consulting firm; as a generalist or, ideally, with a focus on life science, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and/or chemicals
- Excellent experience supporting cross-functional projects in a global matrix organization
- Initial leadership experience, leading or co-leading projects, cases, or workstreams
- Substantial project experience in business strategy and operations, including commercial cases
- Versed in conflict resolution and executive communication
- Exceptional team-spirit
- Limited ability to travel nationally/internationally
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html