The Houston Rockets (14-49), winners in just one of their last 10, host the San Antonio Spurs (16-48), 2-8 in their past 10, on March 5, 2023 at Toyota Center. The Rockets are favorites by 2.5 points. The over/under for the matchup is set at 230 points.
Rockets Vs Spurs Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 5
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal), Jae’Sean Tate: Out (Injury Management), TyTy Washington Jr.: Probable (Illness)
Spurs: Doug McDermott: Out (Thumb), Khem Birch: Out (Knee), Isaiah Roby: Out (Ankle), Keldon Johnson: Out (Foot), Devin Vassell: Out (Knee), Joshua Primo: Out (Undisclosed), Malaki Branham: Out (Lower Back)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (230)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rockets Vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Rockets Avg. (Rank)||Spurs Avg. (Rank)|
|109.7 (29th)||Points Scored||112.1 (25th)|
|118.3 (27th)||Points Allowed||122.0 (30th)|
|46.4 (4th)||Rebounds||43.2 (16th)|
|13.2 (1st)||Off. Rebounds||11.9 (6th)|
|10.7 (24th)||3pt Made||10.5 (29th)|
|22.6 (27th)||Assists||26.9 (5th)|
|15.9 (30th)||Turnovers||15.0 (26th)|
Best Betting Site For Rockets vs Spurs
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||42||18.8||5.5||5.5||1.3||0.4||2.2|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||63||12.0||5.7||1.6||0.5||0.4||0.8|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||60||11.8||7.0||1.2||0.5||1.0||1.5|
Spurs Key Players
- The Rockets are 23-37-3 against the spread this season.
- Houston has no wins ATS (0-1) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 63 Rockets games so far this season, 32 have gone over the total.
- A total of 26 times so far this season, Houston and its opponent have combined to score more than 230 points.
- The over/under for this game is 230 points, 1.9 more than the average point total for Rockets games this season.
- The Spurs’ record against the spread is 26-38-0.
- San Antonio is 21-35 as a 2.5-point underdog or greater.
- The Spurs have played 64 games this year, and 35 of them have gone over the total.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over 230 points on 37 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Spurs games this year (230) is 4.1 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.