Education / Teaching
For our Primary School of our state recognized Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/ Erlenbach, we are currently looking for a dedicated and qualified
(At the earliest date possible or, at the latest, for the new school year in September 2023/2024)
• You represent a key position at our school and are an important unique attribute for our organization.
• You will be acting as a link between students, parents, teachers and the school management.
• You work closely with our teachers and students to create optimal learning conditions, support with learning challenges, particular educational needs and social conflicts.
• You have already gathered teaching experience and know how to support students according to their needs. This includes individual support and support in small groups.
• You develop individual learning plans for the students and are responsible for their implementation in close cooperation with teachers and educators.
• You hold a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree with an additional qualification in Educational Psychology or Counselling and/or you are a certified primary teacher with qualifications in special need or special education.
• You are motivated to develop and implement new pedagogical concepts and bring along a high level of commitment and team spirit.
• You are familiar with testing procedures and bring methodological skills in the areas of dyslexia, dyscalculia and ADHD support.
• You are outgoing and have strong communication skills.
• You speak fluent English and have at least a B1 German language ability.
• a competitive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
• a relocation allowance
• all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
• opportunities for professional development
• an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
• room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
• professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
• an ideal work-life-balance
• state of the art educational resources, including the latest technology in all classrooms
• a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
• an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
About the company:
Phorms Education is a national and future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched education in Germany with a concept based on demanding bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eleven nurseries (Kitas), eight primary schools, five grammar schools (Gymnasien), one secondary school, as well as the Heidelberg International School, the Strothoff International School and the Erzieherakademie Heilbronn. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities as a place to develop both academically and socially. To this end, we work together closely and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded school coach who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/school-coach-at-primary-school-bw-en/.
For further information please visit http://www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en.