As of March 6, 2023, Klaus-Michael Kuehne was the wealthiest person in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 38.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Susanne Klatten. (No. 2, $27.6 billion), Stefan Quandt (No. 3, $24.8 billion); and Theo Albrecht Jr (No. 4, $16.5 billion).
Karl Albrecht Jr. is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $15.8 billion. Reinhold Wuerth ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $15.3 billion, followed by Andreas Struenmann with $11.6 billion. Thomas Struenmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $11.6 billion. Andreas Von Bechtolsheim ($10.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Germany’s top 10 wealthiest people.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $38.6 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $27.6 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $24.8 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $16.5 billion
- Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $15.8 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $15.3 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $11.6 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $11.6 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $10.6 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $10.1 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.6 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.9 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.6 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.2 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $8.1 billion
- Axel Oberwelland & Siblings: $7.5 billion
- Nadia Thiele: $6.7 billion
- Wolfgang Herz: $6.0 billion
- Michael Herz: $6.0 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.6 billion
- Wolfgang Merguerre & family: $5.5 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.4 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.4 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.4 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $5.1 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?